OT: No More Tiers (Re: Level3)

  • From: E.B. Dreger
  • Date: Tue Jun 19 01:06:17 2001

> Level3 are giving us a pretty good quote; and all their competitors'
> sales bozos ramble on about how they're "second tier" and bla bla
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^
*groan*

Not again.  The next time that the t-word comes up on NANOG within a week
of an argument about how meaningless it is... I shall have to scream.
(For now, I'll settle for putting a lame pun in the subject line, with
apologies to Ozzy Osbourne, Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo, and whoever
else.)

CAIDA, MIQ, and Boardwatch are your friends.  Ask around on inet-access
for customer stories.

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc.
EverQuick Internet Division

Phone: +1 (316) 794-8922 Wichita/(Inter)national
Phone: +1 (785) 865-5885 Lawrence