Re: Opinions about InterNAP

  • From: Mitch Halmu
  • Date: Wed Jun 13 14:40:54 2001

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Seth M. Kusiak wrote:

> It seems that InterNAP
> is perfect in our situation because they buy transit from multiple providers
> and claim to not have any black holes in their network.
>
> I hear many great things about InterNAP and I hear the opposite as well.
>
> Any thoughts would GREATLY be appreciated

If indeed they adhere to a "no black holes" policy, they are to be
commended. Who would have thought this will become a strong selling
point? Access to the whole uncensored Internet, available only from
a few select providers...

http://www.peacefire.org/stealth/group-statement.5-17-2001.html

--Mitch
NetSide