Opinions about InterNAP

  • From: Seth M. Kusiak
  • Date: Wed Jun 13 13:19:33 2001

Hi

We have a small network (5 /24’s) and we need to host our web applications internally because they access backend servers that absolutely cannot be collocated. I am thinking about getting 2 T1’s or fractional DS3’s from InterNAP from different P-NAPS (1 from Philly and 1 from NY) each circuit from a different CO
The reason that I’m thinking InterNAP is because we don’t qualify for a /20 and we would not be able to efficiently multi-home. It seems that InterNAP is perfect in our situation because they buy transit from multiple providers and claim to not have any black holes in their network.
I hear many great things about InterNAP and I hear the opposite as well.
Any thoughts would GREATLY be appreciated
Thanks!
-Seth