Re: cogentco.com technical analysis?

  • From: Albert Meyer
  • Date: Tue Jun 12 19:13:57 2001

I didn't end up purchasing their service, but from talking to their salesperson I got the feeling that they weren't "ready." I would have purchased the service anyway, but they won't offer it in Austin until late 2001. For $3000/month I could afford to keep another circuit or two and not care (very much) if Cogent goes down.