Re: Houston problems?

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Tue Jun 12 03:59:25 2001

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 11:21:06PM -0400, Tim Wilde exclaimed:

> > Easy there Jason, I think that the 95th percentile of NANOG readers
> > understood Richard's joke to be some sort of reference to packet flooding as
> > further evidenced by the net smiley with which he ended his email.  What
> > with all the sarcasm on this list, a bit of humor is most welcome.
>
> But my average five-minute sample of NANOG readers in fact found that they
> saw it as a highly inflammatory remark.  Which is better?!

hrm, that'd make you about 4 minutes 30 seconds longer in your sample rate

--
Scott Francis                   [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery