Re: Enron (was Re: C&W peering)

  • From: Mitch Halmu
  • Date: Wed Jun 06 21:25:11 2001
On 6 Jun 2001, Sean Donelan wrote:

> Much like the RBOCs have split up the USA into SBC, Verizon,
> Qwest and Bellsouth.

For the record, Ma Bell's territory was split following a court order.
So now we have a group of smaller and more aggressive regional
monopolies trying to somehow band together again and rule, while the
ailing parent is voluntarily quartering and spinning off what's left
of the old empire.

If a telco executive named Nikita ever takes off his shoe, pounds on
the conference table and shoults "We will bury you!", you better
listen. They may have already dug the hole...

--Mitch
NetSide