Re: Rooted boxen and the law

  • From: Dalvenjah FoxFire
  • Date: Tue Jun 05 13:04:20 2001

I should've included a disclaimer with that; I don't speak for the FBI or
anyone but myself; the below is what I've gotten from experience. None
of this is guaranteed, take it with a grain of salt, etc. etc. etc. Call
it a "Best Practices" as far as I know. }:>

-dalvenjah

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 09:54:00AM -0700, Dalvenjah FoxFire put this into my mailbox:

--
 Dalvenjah FoxFire (aka Sven Nielsen) "Thy wit is as quick as the greyhound's
 Founder, the DALnet IRC Network       mouth - it catches."