Re: PSINet and C&W peering

  • From: Christian Nielsen
  • Date: Tue Jun 05 10:21:45 2001

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Mitchell Levinn wrote:

> PSINet remains committed to servicing its customers and the Internet
> with the best possible infrastructure and policies.  PSINet still
> maintains hundreds of peering connections with other ISPs throughout
> the world.  While posting about matters between PSINet and its peering
> partners is not typical, the circumstances and questions arising from
> C&W's decision required some clarification.  Hopefully this additional
> clarification helps everyone understand the current situation.

and you did what to Exodus, Abovenet, and maybe others?

PSI shut off other peering sessions. I know why and maybe you can share
this information with the rest of nanog.

If PSI really cared about their customers and the Internet as you so
write, you would have direct connections to companys like Exodus and
Abovenet.

Also, is there a isp-peering list we can move this to?

Thanks

Christian