Re: C&W Peering

  • From: Kevin Loch
  • Date: Mon Jun 04 18:32:34 2001

This is sure to create a number of "big pipe orphans".
I wonder if this will create a surge in multihoming attempts?

How could you discourage that now?  Unlike the recent DSL
disasters, you can't just say "buy a T1 if you want reliable
service".  Even if you are not a PSI customer, it would
be foolish not to multihome now.

Did C&W consider the route table effects of this new
routing policy?

KL