Re: ORBS go bye bye?

  • From: Richard Welty
  • Date: Mon Jun 04 14:25:34 2001

At 02:15 PM 6/4/2001 -0400, Eric Whitehill wrote:

Anyone know what happened to ORBS?  I can't get their web page - all I get
is "Due to circumstances beyond our control, the ORBS website is no longer
available. "
Alan Brown posted some very terse comments and shut ORBS down.
no explicit reason was given, but there were apparently a lot
of things going on.

in the absence of ORBS, MAPS RSS is about the only thing going
for open relay tracking right now. there has been some rumor of
other services appearing, but no solid details.

richard

--
Richard Welty                                 [email protected]
Averill Park Networking -- Network Engineering, Software Development