Asset/Inventory tracking

  • From: Jake L
  • Date: Mon Jun 04 13:48:59 2001

I would like to compile a list of software tools used to track deployed or inventoried network infrastructure. If you have any experience using the tools, I would appreciate any comments. In addition, it would be helpful to know what providers are using such tools and to what extent.

Server hardware/software tracking tools are also of interest, so any insight on that topic would also be appreciated.

Please respond off of the list and I will forward the compiled results to nanog.

Thanks in advance,
Jake