RE: C&W Peering Problem?

  • From: Karyn Ulriksen
  • Date: Fri Jun 01 17:37:53 2001

If anyone else is seeing wierd problems with their GBLX uplinks, please let
me know.  I stopped announcing routes out them because some of my customers
were having a lot of problems such as one IP would go through, but the next
consecutive IP couldn't and would get locked up in NYC.  Earlier I was
seeing the same thing happen in Atlanta.  They can't seem to replicate the
problem, even though I have sent them several traceroutes where they are all
stopping at the same point.

I know that stopping my announcements is going to hamper troubleshooting, so
if others are having similar problems maybe we can get them to look a little
closer.