RE: QOS or more bandwidth

  • From: Ukyo Kuonji
  • Date: Tue May 29 15:54:48 2001

How is TE part of QoS? Maybe we are talking a different type of TE. To me, TE is the part that the traffic takes, not really what queue it sits in to transmit.

I could see a arguement for QoS being part of TE, but... (Assuming that you TE your netword so there is no conjestion.)

---
Opinions in this email are the personal opinions of the author and are not associated with author's employer. This email account is a not the regular email account of the author and is being used for the protection of the employer.