Re: More BW, Less Taxes

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Tue May 29 14:00:36 2001

Yeah I found that too Simon, in pricing up an STM1 London to NY not so
long ago I found the cost of the two tails from the landing sites to be
more than the actual transatlantic leg!

Maybe fiber prices are low, so the cost of dropping a cable in water is
low but the cost of labour etc to dig across a city remains high.

Steve

--
Stephen J. Wilcox
IP Services Manager, Opal Telecom