Re: VPN Solution

  • From: mike
  • Date: Tue May 29 09:45:59 2001

Along with those others mentioned, InfoExpress' VTCP will only route
traffic over the VPN destined for the defined secure network. All other
traffic routes over your normal non-tunneled connection.

http://www.infoexpress.com/products/vpn/index.html

--
Mike Jones
[email protected]

* Patrick W. Gilmore ([email protected]) [05/28/01 00:29]:
> The VPN solutions I have used (e.g. Bay Networks, MS PPTP) send *every*
> packet from the end user machine to the VPN end-point, not just selected
> packets (like with SSH tunneling).

[...]