Re: EMAIL != FTP

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Sun May 27 21:50:58 2001

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 07:48:41PM -0400, Mitch Halmu wrote:
> The named.ca file provides sketchy details about locations. Meknows that
> F is in the care of Paul Vixie. M is in a 202 apnic block (Japan). Any
> others to worry about? Perhaps we should run traceroutes to all...

and while you are at it, get some legislation passed which will prevent
foreign countries from using american technology for their infrastructure.

oops, i guess that's already in place.

[ i just checked a foreign calendar, and note that this is the memorial day
  weekend in them United States of America.  does this explain the recent
  spate of protectionist/rampant-paranoid posts? ]

--
[ Jim Mercer        [email protected]         +1 416 410-5633 ]
[ Now with more and longer words for your reading enjoyment. ]