Re: Yipes!....question.

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Sat May 26 12:35:03 2001

"Los, Ralph" wrote:

>         I was approached by a sales rep. from Yipes! Communications
> today...and he talked a good sales speech.  I am requesting
> information from anyone who has either directly worked with Yipes!
> (as a network operator) or a customer.
>
>         1. Do they really deliver the speeds they promise?
>         2. What do their peering points look like?
> (speed/partners/protocols?)
>         3. How responsive are they to support issues/downtime?

Looks like a nice product. I haven't used it. I wonder about
a company that doesn't say where it does business, though. I'm in
Northeast Ohio and they don't have a list of locations they service.

--
Tired of Earthlink? Get JustTheNet!
Nationwide Dialup, ISDN, DSL, ATM, Frame Relay, T-1, T-3, and more.