Re: EMAIL != FTP

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Sat May 26 02:31:17 2001

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 04:32:01PM +0100, David Howe exclaimed:
> Hmm. The problem with this analogy is the extension "I know you can drive a
> car; however, you really should learn to drive a truck as it is much more
> efficient for large loads" which is of course true.......

and when the user tries to transport a ton of <foo> in their yugo, we see the
following result:
http://www.tardsite.com/trdomnth122000.htm

:)

--
Scott Francis                [email protected] [work:] v i r t u a l i s . c o m
Systems Analyst          [email protected] [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t