RE: Stealth Blocking

  • From: Raul Hixie
  • Date: Fri May 25 22:17:15 2001

NANOG,
I don't like Outlook, nor do I like SPAM!

I do, however like cupcakes!

Can we please talk about cupcakes now?

And perhaps domain-policy?  I'd like a .cupcake TLD, can
you please help me in setting this up!?

Thank You NANOG!  This is where I go for the best information
on making my network and writing my policies.  Most important
it is the best place for hot intellectual discussion!  I used to lurk,
but this SPAM and EMAIL/FTP is good information and lots of
STRONG OPINIONS!

Good day NANOG,

good NANOG, NANOG!

Haul

--

Sanrio Town is proud to announce that Hello Kitty's "World of Fairy Tales" Single Pack Stamps and First Day Cover series are available for purchase NOW!
http://www.sanriotown.com