Re: PacBell Frame Relay Outage?

  • From: Derek Balling
  • Date: Fri May 25 21:30:44 2001

I reported a problem with my home DSL line to my provider who indicated that PB was having significant ATM issues today, and lots of stuff everywhere in the bay area was "down", or "down and briefly up before going back down" since this morning.

He only mentioned it affecting DSL, but I suspect it could also affect frame as well...