RE: Splitting a block of Class C's

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Fri May 25 05:02:43 2001

That depends. All of my domains are run from the same zone servers. I only
had to change IP addresses for those servers. No, the names NSI has are not
the same ones, but the IP addresses are correct and that's all that matters.
After that, it can mostly be done with SED scripts, or mass edits in each
zone file. The larger problem is actually changing the addresses of all of
those servers. I just went through that. It's a PITA.