Re: Stealth Blocking

  • From: Albert Meyer
  • Date: Thu May 24 13:04:43 2001

At 12:37 PM 5/24/01 -0400, Shawn McMahon wrote:
Ok, that's how you think.

The lurkers who have emailed me privately agreeing with me think
differently.
OK you're right. I submit to the anonymous lurkers who agree with you. The horse is dead, its battered carcass was hauled away to the glue factory, and the wet spot where it laid has dried out, but let's beat the ground where it was. The troll wins. This is my last post on the non-subject. Would anyone care to discuss network operations?