RE: Reference to the internet traffic growth

  • From: Frank Coluccio
  • Date: Wed May 23 18:51:04 2001

Maybe this analysis from BCR may be helpful. I've followed Sevcik for a long
time and I've come to trust his sober approach in such matters. Of course,
attempting to actually track bandwidth utilization, as opposed to simply the
amount that is being made available - there is a gaping difference there -
is another story, altogether. Interesting topic, though.

http://www.bcr.com/bcrmag/2001/01/p10.asp

This site at ATT Research is somewhat surprisingly candid, and in depth,, as
well. Enjoy.

http://www.research.att.com/~amo/doc/networks.html