Re: bgp table history wanted

  • From: David Meyer
  • Date: Sat May 19 23:38:29 2001

> > hwb had been archiving the route-views data on moat.nlanr.net
>
> looks like this is useful.  now i can shred it :-).  thanks!

  Great. I know that some of the files are truncated because we
  had problems with the exec-timeout on the vtys (until we got
  Sean's script, which periodically types on the on the
  connection to keep it alive).

  We're building the facilities for large-scale long term
  archiving and I will get hwb's archive onto the same facility
  as soon as we get it fully built.

  In any event, I'm glad that it turns out to be useful.

  Dave