Re: bgp table history wanted

  • From: David Meyer
  • Date: Sat May 19 19:42:44 2001

	Randy,

	hwb had been archiving the route-views data on
	moat.nlanr.net (though I'm not sure exactly where,
	I'll keep looking). We've just started a large archiving
	project (so doesn't really reach the time scale you want)
	on archive.routeviews.org (aka rv-archive.uoregon.edu)
	where we caputure the table and dampened routes every 2 hours.

	Dave

According to Randy Bush: