RE: More demand or less supply?

  • From: Gary E. Miller
  • Date: Fri May 18 16:41:30 2001

Yo David!

On Fri, 18 May 2001, David Schwartz wrote:

> regardless of the price. There is absolutely no rational defense for this
> ruling that I can imagine, and with no bargaining power, the utilities were
> raped by the generators.

Without the high prices companies like Kaiser Aluminum would not have
sent 7,000 workers home so they could sell their power to California.

Like it or not, the higher prices did make more energy available to
California than would have been otherwise the case.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	[email protected]  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676