Re: Stability of the Internet?

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Fri May 18 13:06:07 2001

Based on the email address, this was probably a troll.

    We're Sorry, but you can no longer log in via the technologist.com hostname.

    Please log in at http://www.iname.com from now on.

    We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for stopping by.

Anyway, the fact that some of us now block BGP acceptance for the
new.net blocks, because it causes us support costs, would be an
argument that the Internet is less "stable".