Re: To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Mon May 14 18:44:12 2001

Randy Bush wrote:

> they moved an entire customer segment, dsl, on short notice and in one day.
> whew!  shame there were glitches, but i'm impressed.

It's impressive, sure. But you and I both know that you can't rely on things
to go flawlessly, especially not when you're moving lots of customers. The
post-migration support has to be there.

If it makes anyone feel better, I don't think things would have been different
if T-1's were being moved, since CAIS was involved. Since attempting to
get in touch with them, I've not heard anything positive about the company.

--
Tired of Earthlink? Get JustTheNet!
Nationwide Dialup, ISDN, DSL, ATM, Frame Relay, T-1, T-3, and more.