RE: To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Sun May 13 17:23:22 2001

I've had similar problem at SpeakEasy. They still don't have a reverse-DNS
clue.

http://www.mhsc.com/recovery.htm

None of the DSL ISPs can do larger than /27 anymore, even when they're
ILECs. Anything less than a /24 can't be SWIP'd and if you don't control
your in-addr.arpa entries you don't control your domain and have no
security.