Abuse notification in Chinese (was:black hat .cn networks)

  • From: Daryl G. Jurbala
  • Date: Wed May 09 11:43:22 2001

For what it's worth, here are two pretty generic messages that you can
send, translated into Chinese (In Chinese Simplified -HZ encoding).

-----

Dear <Abusive Autonomous System>,
The following unsolicited email appears either to have originated on
and/or traversed your network, or to have come from a client of yours.
If you simply have an open mail relay, please fix it.
Please look into this.
Regards,

親愛的不知名的系統﹐

 以下不明信件顯示出它來自于或發送到貴網絡﹐或是來源于貴網絡的某一客客'簟H缛裟阌?
open email relay﹐誢OE⑺拚?

謝謝!

------

Dear <Abusive Autonomous System>,
A system on my network was attacked or compromised by
a system appearing to originate from your network.  Below you will find
relevant log entries and other information I have on this issue.  Your
immediate attention in resolving this matter is necessary and
appreciated.
Regards,

親愛的不知名的系統﹐

我蘘網絡系統被貴網絡系統侵入或是兼容。我已OE⑾嚓P的log
entries 和其它信息列放在下面。若貴網能盡快解>Q此一?-題﹐我'fOE⑷f分感謝。

------

Daryl G. Jurbala
Infrastrucutre Manager
Silverchair Science + Commuications