Re: Instant chats and central servers

  • From: Christopher A. Woodfield
  • Date: Tue May 08 20:38:09 2001

This begs a question - does anyone have good experience with SSL-enabled
IRC servers? I'm testing UnrealIRCd right now, but I've run into some
showstopper bugs when trying to link servers over SSL. Any other
suggestions?

-Chris

--
Christopher A. Woodfield		[email protected]

PGP Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB887618B