Re: black hat .cn networks

  • From: Patrick Evans
  • Date: Tue May 08 11:10:26 2001

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Justin Hinderliter wrote:

> there's a death sentence in China for doing this...
> I'm happily contributing all info I have towards investigation and
> prosecution,

When the rhetoric reaches "string 'em up, string 'em all up, it's the
only language they understand" levels, I fear the hope of finding any
signal in this noise is all but gone.

> "Time for a  malenki lemtock of the ole ultraviolence, me droogs."

Hrm. Yes, indeed.

Don't you all have work to do?

--
Patrick Evans - Net bloke, indie kid and vulture on the wall
pre at pre dot org                 tompaulin dot pre dot org