RE: Cable & Wireless "de-peering"?!?

  • From: David Schwartz
  • Date: Sat May 05 22:43:00 2001

> > Who gets hurt more if a hole is created due to de-peering?
>
> you do.  c&w loses .00001 of the net.  you lose .02.  next question.
>
> randy

	Not so fast. While each of his customers is more inconvenienced than each
c&w customer, c&w has more customers. The net inconvenience (total number of
people inconvenienced multiplied by the average inconvenience to each) might
be nearly the same on both sides. As an added bonus, he has someone else to
blame.

	DS

	PS: Sorry for the late reply. I was away for a week.