RE: terminal server recommendation

  • From: Martin, Christian
  • Date: Tue May 01 19:34:41 2001

The Xylogics/Bay/Nortel Remote Annex 4000 can support up tp 72 console
ports, and has a great menu interface with great EIA-232 functionality.
Ports don't hang, they reset on time, etc.  They use amphenol connectors
across 25 pair which makes for easy punchdowns and cross-connects.  One
caveat - they are EOL....

chris