RE: XO is broken

  • From: Jason Lewis
  • Date: Tue May 01 08:11:29 2001

This sounds like my NorthPoint nightmare with MegaPath.  They have given me
two install dates which have both passed.  Phone calls are useless, because
after an hour on hold you are forced to leave a message (Why am I on hold?).
The knee-jerk response for most problems is to blame the local loop.  I
imagine that if I ever get things hooked up again, I will be in a similar
situation.

Is it that difficult to allow the first level of support to actually be
helpful?  At least being able to check to see what the routing table looks
like.

Jason Lewis
http://www.rivalpath.com
"All you can do is manage the risks. There is no security."