RE: black hat .cn networks

  • From: Scott Raymond
  • Date: Tue May 01 03:56:10 2001

Irinically, when the Chinese protest in their own country, they're
thrown into prison or run over with tanks.

And any Chinese hacker caught hacking into a Chinese government
server is executed.

The Chinese government may not be publically encouraging the hackers
to attack US sites, but they sure as hell aren't doing anything to
discourage it.

- --
Scott
Scott Raymond