Re: black hat .cn networks

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Tue May 01 02:47:21 2001

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Steve Schaefer wrote:

> I think that's the right AS.  ARIN has old data for it.  The most recent
> info is from the CW routing database, viewable through RADB.net
>
> I'd hit current contacts and ask for cooperation before slamming the
> primary AS for a whole country...

>From CW-MAINT-MCI:

person:        Zhang Xinjian
address:       CN
phone:         +1 999 999 9999
nic-hdl:       ZX2-CW
mnt-by:        CN-MAINT-MCI
changed:       [email protected] 20001207
source:        CW

person:        W Wei
address:       CN
phone:         +1 999 999 9999
nic-hdl:       WW7-CW
mnt-by:        CN-MAINT-MCI
changed:       [email protected] 20001207
source:        CW

I just _love_ that valid telephone number.  Sweet.

!
ip as-path access-list CHINALINK permit _4134_
!
route-map PEERS permit 10
 match as-path CHINALINK
 set ip next-hop 192.168.13.13
!

No more need for valid contact information.

---
John Fraizer
EnterZone, Inc