Re: black hat .cn networks

  • From: Henry R. Linneweh
  • Date: Tue May 01 01:36:22 2001

pfffff I have seen it all now, this event came out like 3 weeks ago and I
have
yet to see any major attacks from China, I think no one wants trouble and

china has enacted some rather strict laws to prevent such activity.

I read a lot of press and china does have some propaganda mills as
does any country.

I believe if we react to this, we are serving obsolete cold war interests
and
will become instruments in harming the US economy. We are in a peace time
economy, where most product designers want to remain. This issue is not
open for debate.

Report incidents to China Telecom for determination and prosecution.

No I am not chinese, I am just an American who would rather promote
good will, rather than obsolete policy.

Lets move away from this, it sux

--

Thank you;