Re: Compatible Systems Spare Parts ?

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Fri Apr 27 12:38:22 2001

That's a pretty trivial transformer variety to find...

try someplace like...

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=790&type=store

or radio shack...

find a switching powersupply with matching specs, if it doesn't have the
right tip, you can get an appriate tip at radio shack or whack the ones
off your old power supplies and use some wire-nuts/do some soldering...

Incedentaly the amperage rating typically has to do with the cooling
properties of switching powersupply and the size of the fuse, so anything
in the 2.9 - 4 amp or so range will work at 12v dc for you application...

joelja

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Smith, Rick wrote:

> I'm at the end of my rope in the search for using two Microrouter 1200i's.
>
> Wondering if anyone has any spare power bricks for them ?  I need ONE :)
>
> Specs:
> Class 2 Transformer
> Input: 120V  60Hz  50W
> Output:  AC  12V  2.9A
> Model #: WP573512G
>
> No one anywhere has these, and Cisco's response is "Buy Ciscos to replace
> the 1200's".
>
> Sorry for the noise..
>
> Thanks,
> Rick Smith
> Director of Technical Services
> Applied Tactical Systems
> (A division of Vertex Interactive, Inc.)
> <http://www.atsworld.com> --- <http://www.vertexinteractive.com>
> (973) 808 - 1750 x382

Joel Jaeggli				       [email protected]
Academic User Services			     [email protected]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.