commonly accepted prefix length filters?

  • From: Jim Mercer
  • Date: Fri Apr 27 10:58:48 2001

our bgp tables are starting (?) to get out of hand.

we are thinking maybe we should start nuking some routes in order to reduce
the size of the tables.

is there a list of commonly accepted aggregating prefix filters?

--
[ Jim Mercer          [email protected] ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]