RE: cerf/att.net peering and or transit issues?

  • From: Daniel L. Golding
  • Date: Thu Apr 26 22:41:44 2001

The downtime was considerable. It was described as a "catastrophic
failure". No exact details of exactly what happened, but appearently
something more significant than the average fiber cut, to judge by the
length of time between techs arriving on site, and the eventual repair.

Daniel Golding   NetRail,Inc.
"Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball"