Re: RIP and RIPv2, "The glue that makes the internet work"

  • From: John M . Brown
  • Date: Wed Apr 25 01:53:06 2001

All seem to assume I am bashing the authors or the rag.  It was ment to
bring a slight bit of HUMOR, you know the chuckle needed after a LONG day fighing
the BGP monsters.  Reflecting back upon a day more peacful, more RIPish.

But I guess most are to stressed over the whole tech stock thing to remember what
a chuckle is.

Oh well. It was closer to operational content than some of the REPLY posts.