Re: Virus in attachment

  • From: Joe Provo
  • Date: Wed Apr 18 12:51:05 2001

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 12:29:59PM -0400, William F. Maton wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Jon Mansey wrote:
> > At the risk of a 'me too" posting, I got it too...
[snip]

See Kai's post; the warning clearly points to all the files you all "me
too"d.  It isn't spam, just standard using-lousy-OS-and-tools problem.
Don't go out of your way to make it out to be a bigger deal than it is;
someone reading old mail on an infected machine. Clobber it, whine to
the postmaster, whatever, but use Occams razor or "never ascribe to
malice...", etc.

Plonking this thread in fear it will keep going,

Joe

--
Joe Provo                                            Voice  508.486.7471
Director, Internet Planning & Design                 Fax    508.229.2375