OT: RE: Cincinnati curfew

  • From: andrew2
  • Date: Thu Apr 12 15:40:06 2001

The media has blown the riots a bit out of proportion.  I'm sitting in an
office just a few blocks away from the "rioting" and if it weren't for the
news reports I wouldn't know anything was going on.  There's certainly
nothing serious enough going  on to have any affect on networks running
through town.

The Enquirer and Post websites are probably just getting squashed by the
massive amount of traffic hitting them by the curious across the country,
although that site isn't typically the quickest responding site in the world
to begin with...

Andrew