Re: OT-ish: netsol facist contact info?

  • From: deeann mikula
  • Date: Thu Apr 12 15:00:22 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Alexei Roudnev wrote:

> netsol is an excellent example of American, braimnless, 24x7 service support which
> is useless for the smart people and does exist for the dumb ones.

i beg to differ.

while i am hardly the person to defend netsol, i think your comments
are a gross exaggeration and a blind generalization.  how big is your
sample set that you are drawing this conclusion from?

i phone netsol 3-4 times a week, for the past 2 years.  each time i
do, i get ambiguities straightened out, domains modified manually by
the support person, or the updated report (nic handle report, domain
status report, etc.)  that i requested.  i call the business support
group, which maybe you don't have access to.  (based on the volume of
requests that we process, we are shuffled off to the business
support.)

granted, i am often calling because their automated system has lost or
misconstrued my response/request.  but when i do talk to their support
team, i am always satisfied.  it would be impossible to do business
with them if i could not reach a clueful human who makes everything
ok.

deeann m.m. mikula

network administrator
telerama internet -- http://www.telerama.com