RE: Qwest (fwd)

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Wed Apr 11 17:43:28 2001

Hey, just for kicks I thought I'd forward this along.

A little history: I got contacted today by some droid from qwest saying
"Who is your network provider?" That's it, 100% of the email. So I wrote
back busting his chops a little bit, and his boss writes me trying to
cover his ass, and I bust his bosses chops a little, and then I get the
following forwarded reply.

Anybody know some contacts at qwest who would like to see this?

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access