Re: Router Servers in a lab

  • From: Barrie Jones
  • Date: Tue Apr 10 22:30:07 2001

I have never tried this, but I forwarded your mail to my coworker who has,
and here is what he had to say:

interesting... i did try zebra but couldn't find a way to have it load
saved routes, only dump them.

i like mrtd better anyway, since it has the bgpsim tool.  it allows you
to withdraw and announce routes to simulate flapping.  has frequency,
jitter, all that fun stuff.
---------

(see www.mrtd.net)