Re: Getting a "portable" /19 or /20

  • From: Adrian Chadd
  • Date: Tue Apr 10 17:13:17 2001

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

.. actually, if only the PCI bus were faster, I'm sure someone
could build a GigE linerate router running under FreeBSD or Linux.

OC192 would probably want something a little more dedicated than
a PCI bus. But then, thats what a Juniper is for, right? :-)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Two hundred and thirty-three thousand
<[email protected]>	  times the speed of light.