Unused IP space (was RE: Getting a "portable" /19 or /20)

  • From: Segal, Mark
  • Date: Tue Apr 10 14:48:43 2001

I wonder if a finders fee could be setup by ARIN, ie 50% ofr the allocation
:)..  I personally know people that have /16, who either haven't routed them
or are routing them but using 1-2 IPs...

I think the angry mob approach is the best way to deal with the /8 & /16
squatters.. :).
Mark

--
Mark Segal