RE: Getting a "portable" /19 or /20

  • From: Kyle C. Bacon
  • Date: Mon Apr 09 19:28:33 2001

Obtaining IP space from ARIN is easy as 1, 2, 3

1) Document your network and force your customers to document theirs (if
you are re-allocating to customers)
2) Practice responsible allocations as outlines in RFC's & ARIN (force your
customers to do the same)
3) SWIP

                    "Segal, Mark"
                    <[email protected]        To:     [email protected]
                    Axxent.Ca>               cc:
                    Sent by:                 Subject:     RE: Getting a "portable" /19 or /20
                    [email protected]
                    .edu

                    04/09/2001 06:10
                    PM

With comments like that too a public list which ARIN reads.. :)..

Have fun requesting your next allocation. :).
Mark

--
Mark Segal
Director, Data and Internet Planning